Support the Parnall Foundation
Supporters can help to contribute to the development of young people and their potential careers in Cornwall. By sponsoring a trainee or project, businesses and individuals can have a positive impact on employment prospects at the same time as contributing to the county’s economic success.
How your business can benefit
As an individual or business, you can help young people to build their careers in Cornwall. This is an ideal opportunity to give them a helping hand either by funding a programme or by sharing your business skills and experience.
As well as offering reputational gain for your business and providing an opportunity for you to engage with young people, we will recognise the support that you give the Parnall Foundation through the following:
- Invitations to exclusive events and tours of the projects
- Inclusion on our Roll of Honour Board
- Provision of photographic or video content for you to use to promote your support of the Foundation on your website
- Promotion of your brand on our digital and print marketing & PR materials as well as on our social media channels.
- Inclusion as a company sponsor in media coverage
- Access to training events with our inspiring mentors
- Use of Trelonk as a training or meeting venue for your business
- Use of accommodation at Trelonk when visiting or attending meetings or events
- Opportunities to present awards to the young people you support
You or your business can choose to sponsor an individual young person or one of the specific programmes we offer, or a combination of the two. This can be arranged on a monthly or annual subscription basis and there are reductions for multiple options. You can also sponsor a project for a longer term investment – get in touch to find out more.